I have spent some time pondering the advice of several out there... 100% raw, eat less, eat more, eat meat, eat vegan, eat fat, eat no fat, eat frequently, eat once per day, exercise a LOT, exercise little, take herbs, natural hygiene, salt..etc.....
ENOUGH is ENOUGH !!
What is my real goal here ? I am trying to recover my health and vitality. What makes me feel good? Find it... and DO IT !
Here are my conclusions - what I have found that works for me:
- Eat low fat high raw vegan (100% raw is best) - 80 10 10
- Eat enough ~ 2500 calories seems to work nicely
- Eat 3-4 meals per day
- Eat 2+ lbs of greens per day (get enough protien ~ 56g+)
- Green smoothies are GREAT !
- Take Antifungals every day between meals (the Candida was thriving otherwise)
- Exercise outside in the AM vigorous enough to sweat on the rebounder (~ 15 mins)
- Walk 15-30 mins per day outside
- Spend 30 mins in the sun per day minimum (am and late afternoon are best)
- Breathe deeply when ever you think of it (and stretch)
- Start each day with a couple of pints of distilled water
- Eliminate salt
- Occasional cooked food will not kill you - enjoy what you eat (low fat vegan choices are great)
- Offer to help someone frequently
- Work hard - stay on top of things - be the master
- Laugh and smile more
Living to satiate some idealistic bullshit plan concocted by some "guru" does not make me thrive... I need MY plan... comprised of what makes ME feel well...
All for now,