Thursday, February 18, 2010

9 Weeks - 63 Days - LFRV - Slaying the Beast !

Well folks... 9 weeks on the "diet of Kings " !!

Prior to starting on my path to healing a couple of years ago I was diagnosed with dysbiosis (a candida overgrowth).

A few weeks ago - I decided to eliminate fats. It seems this decision was a wise one. I am experiencing a classic "candida die off" set of symptoms (I believe I can recognize them.. after months of anti-fungal meds and low carb diet)... I have rashes, mild headache, foul breath, and quite a bit of fatigue... BUT... there is that underlying "healin' feelin' " that persists.

Also... I used to pack away quite a bit of booze... some may have considered me alcoholic.. I cannot be sure of that.. but am sure the ol' liver needs some help. Digesting fats is likely not a strong point of mine.

For those of you struggling to slay the "YEAST BEAST"... eliminate those overt fats for a month or two... it seems to be working !!

I will keep all of you posted.. of course.

Make your days the BEST !!!

RD.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Russ, think how good you'll feel when this is over and your beast will be revealed as a tiny mouse that you can simply let run free; no slaying necessary. =D

    Stop by Berry Boy in the morning, Christopher and I have left something there for you.

    Love & Sunshine!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Connie - will check on the BB now...

    BTW.. setting the mouse free will be a pleasure !!

    ReplyDelete