Friday, January 8, 2010

3 weeks LFRV - Light at the end of the tunnel

21 Days on the 811RV and I feel like I have learned and accomplished quite a bit on my path to health.

My energy is improved, my outlook on life is brighter, and my temperament is much less fickle. We just moved a chair back into our living room... both of us struggled to carry it before x-mas. This time .. once through the tight doorway.. I was able to carry it alone... not a real "strong man demonstration".. but certainly a sign that I am on the right track.

A very important lesson I have learned is consuming enough fruit to satiate your daily requirements is paramount to be successful on this diet! If you do not feel well - increase your caloric intake by a few hundred for a couple of weeks... see what happens. I was told this by several people and I read the same on multiple forums and I finally started utilizing nutridiary and settled into a more successful routine.

I also managed to get the very last bit of "bad dental work" outta my mouth. IMO - you do not want a dead tooth, or any metal in your body. From the very moment the dentist started to work the tooth out I have felt better. I experienced almost no pain during this episode (other than those darn novocaine shots) and am already starting to feel pretty well (24 hours later).

Eating a bit more has also encouraged additional body movement. I feel like moving more (it IS JUST like the BOOK SAYS) !!

If you are struggling - consume a bit more... and really consider getting any foreign material outta your body (may not be an easy decision... mine was a tough one.. I debated for months).... and you will be on your way to a healthier, happier, longer life.

Best Wishes ALL !

RD.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post for a newbie to 80-10-10. I know I will get to a point where I will be disciplined enough to keep track of my meals on nutridiary and really try to cut out overt fats and satiate myself with fruit. It's been a pleasure following your progress (in reverse, since today is the first time I have come across your blog).

    ReplyDelete